Aug 6, 2011 (one day) - Meets 12:00 PM-8:00 PM on Saturday
This workshop will be an instructive overview of the materials, techniques, and concepts for successful portrait drawing, it will include:
• The fundamentals of constructing the head with the values of light and shadow.
• Principles for creating the illusion of space and volume on a 2 dimensional drawing surface.
• Ideas for portrait composition and creating a likeness.
• Techniques and tips on materials and the drawing process.
• Instructor demonstration from a live model.
• Student drawing time from a live model with instructor feedback.
Click here to register for this class.